BECOME A MEMBER
Courses and workshops
Discounts for courses and workshops organized by the association.
and get-togethers with other professionals.
Post and answer linguistic queries and discuss issues related to translation and interpreting.
from clients, translation agencies and other members are shared on our mailing list.
Professional listing in our searchable online directory.
Discounts on books and dictionaries.
Discounts on life, car, home and office insurance. Special offers for health and civil liability insurance.
Free consultations and discounts for other accounting services.
Education and training
Discounts on enrolment fees, academic advice and books. Members rates for activities and courses organized by other associations.
Discounts on legal advice.
Discounts on computer sales and installations, technical assistance, network repairs and maintenance, and web design.
Discounts with health professionals.
- Hold a university degree in translation or interpreting; or
- Be enrolled in a university program in translation or interpreting; or
- Hold a graduate degree in translation or interpreting; or
- Have experience teaching translation at the university level; or
- Be a sworn translator or interpreter; or
- Have published translations of at least two books; or
- Have been awarded a national, regional or international award for translation; or
- Provide proof of at least two years of full-time professional experience as a translator or interpreter.
- Annual membership fees are €100 for professional members and €50 for students and are due in February each year.
- There is also a one-time registration fee of €20 for new members.
- To join APTIC, please contact us. We will be happy to guide you through the registration process.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
- To request registration, download this form, fill it in with your personal data, sign it (manually or digitally) and send it electronically (by email) to the APTIC Secretariat, along with a copy of the following documentation:
- Photocopy of the ID
- Photocopy of the document which accredit the degree or the experience .